We are very pleased to announce that we have been successful in securing a fantastic order from Tristel plc for a new five day Sales Development Programme commencing in January 2016. Tristel is a manufacturer of infection control, contamination control and hygiene products and has three principal activities:
- Hospital infection prevention and control.
- Contamination control in the pharmaceutical and personal care industries.
- Animal health infection prevention and control.
The key objectives that Tristel want to achieve by investing in a development programme for the sales team are:
- To increase sales revenue from both new customers (new business development) whilst at the same time maximising sales potential from existing customers (key account management).
- To improve the overall effectiveness of the sales team by having a training programme that incorporates some fundamental selling skills (refresher) to more advanced skills and techniques.
- To gain an appropriate and consistent approach across the sales team in terms of skills and working practices when selling to different people (the decision making unit) within the health sector.
The sales development programme designed for the Tristel team includes a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and Selling Styles Analysis of each member of the sales team followed by five, one-day training modules over a 12 month period. The programme also incorporates a number of review sessions at various intervals which are designed to help ensure the team are implementing the skills from the training programme in the most appropriate way. This modular approach (training modules and review sessions) minimises the time away from the work place at any one time, allows for projects/actions to be completed between each session and results in the following session boosting the effect of the one before therefore ensuring the effectiveness of the training is far longer lasting. This approach will give Tristel a much improved ROI than with the traditional training approach of a one week residential programme.
If you are interested in knowing more about in-company training for your own business then please call 01772 611115 or 020 7100 1331 and speak to one of our programme advisors.