Inspirational Leadership Skills
This Master Class is designed for senior and middle-level managers and supervisors from any function within the organisation. The Master Class enables leaders and managers to gain a thorough understanding of how to release their own potential and the potential of their team.
Delegates explore their own management and leadership style and identify areas for development. Managers and supervisors within any organisation need to be as effective as they possibly can be therefore delegates on this Master Class will learn a range of key skills essential for getting the very best out of people in today’s demanding and challenging economic environment. They will take away the necessary tools and skills to inspire and impact their own teams enabling their organisation to run competently, smoothly and therefore as profitable as it possibly can be.
Inspirational and effective leadership is the most influential and critical element for an organisation of any type to thrive and expand its operations and it must therefore make good leadership a top priority.
Today’s leadership task is very demanding and challenging and as a result, three ‘key components’ require close attention: 1. developing individuals, 2. building the team and 3. achieving the task. The Inspirational Leadership Skills Master Class is designed to equip and empower directors, managers and supervisors to motivate their staff and build a successful, dynamic team.
The key benefits of inspirational and effective leadership include:
- Absenteeism drops significantly
- Discretionary/voluntary time on the job by employees significantly increases
- Employees voluntarily helping others significantly increases
- Levels of “employee engagement” greatly increases
- Levels of undue stress greatly reduced
- Employees want to contribute significantly more via dialogue
How good a leader are you? Click here to find out more.
Master Class Objectives
- To gain an understanding about the difference between management and leadership
- To improve ability to use leadership skills to raise their own personal performance
- To gain an understanding how to maximise the potential from others using leadership, motivation and teamwork
- To improve the skills needed to coach, develop, support and motivate their people for improved effectiveness
- To improve individual and team performance
Delegates will learn
- How to move from management to leadership
- How to lead change
- How to use and apply the ‘Action Centred Leadership’ model
- The importance of empowerment – creating the right environment for profitability
- How to interpret their own management/leadership style and how it effects the team
- How to motivate people to achieve peak personal performance
- How to communicate effectively
- How to apply effective feedback
- How to overcome limiting beliefs
- How set goals and objectives for themselves and for others
- How to use appraisal techniques
- How to increase personal credibility