This ‘live & online virtual training session is designed for salespeople, sales managers, key account managers or internal salespeople involved in negotiating win-win outcomes with both new and existing customers.
This 3-hour virtual training workshop builds on what we cover on our Selling – ‘Live & Online’ training workshop and our Writing & Presenting Sales Proposals – ‘Live & Online’ training workshop and gives participants an in-depth understanding of negotiation skills and tactics and how to prepare using a ‘six-step’ approach to negotiating.
It shows delegates how to differentiate between the tactics required to deal with price challenges and the structure required to negotiate agreements and contracts.
The final part of the this virtual interactive training session shows participants how to develop the ‘Closing Habit’ – how to recognise ‘buying signals’ which are so crucial to knowing WHEN to close whether negotiating face to face, virtually or over the telephone. Participants will leave this training session ready to negotiate in any setting — virtual or otherwise.
Master Class Objectives
- To negotiate and win additional business at a higher margin
- To develop an in-depth understanding of the negotiation process and how to plan & prepare for it
- To gain a thorough understanding of how to use negotiation ‘variables’ in a skilled and consistent manner
- To develop the ability to recognise ‘buying signals’ and ‘close’ whether negotiating face to face, virtually or over the telephone.
Delegates will learn
- How to use a ‘six-step’ approach when planning for a negotiation
- How to develop a co-operative and collaborative style rather than competitive (adversarial) when negotiating
- How to identify negotiation variables to ‘trade’ with to avoid simply giving concessions
- How to recognise ‘buying signals’ and ask for the most appropriate form of ‘commitment’ whether negotiating face to face, virtually or over the telephone.