This state-of-the-art Master Class (currently delivered as two, half-day ‘live & online’ virtual training sessions) is designed for both new and experienced field salespeople selling either products or services and who are responsible for winning new business from new and existing accounts. It covers all the planning and ‘consultative’ selling skills (essential in today’s tough market place) needed to launch a new field salesperson on the road to success and helps to ‘refresh’ and ‘refocus’ experienced sales people to lift themselves back up to target.
A sure fire way to achieve rapid results, ‘Selling – The Essentials for Success’ shows delegates how to focus on the activities that really matter – how to work smart, rather than just hard!
Delegates will learn easier ways of attaining and maintaining peak personal performance by using Xel’s unique Personal Performance Manager (PPM system), a performance improvement management (self-appraisal) system that breaks down the job of a field sales person into 64 functions, and defines three levels of performance for each function: Not Good Enough, Good Enough and Excellent.
The highly participative content demonstrates modern-day sales strategies in a definable, structured way. Delegates learn how to be a ‘trusted adviser’ by becoming skilled at questioning and at using gap analysis strategies (Xel’s ‘Zip’ Principle).
This Master Class inspires people and generates an immediate improvement in productivity and results!
Master Class Objectives
- To double the sales with half the effort
- To sustain long-term performance
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the ‘sales process’ and structure of selling
- To create more selling opportunities by asking better, deeper, wider questions
- To differentiate the sales proposition and sell against competition
- To gain the desire and self-belief needed to win.
Delegates will learn
- The 3 stages of the ‘consultative-partner’ sales process
- The psychology of selling and what makes people buy
- The personal qualities of a professional salesperson
- How to develop a positive mental attitude and how to improve self-belief, enthusiasm and self-motivation
- How to use Xel’s unique PPM System – The easy way to get from Good Enough to Excellent
- How to develop a territory business plan
- Effective questioning and probing skills
- How to identify customer needs & objectives – Using gap analysis strategies (Xel’s ‘Zip’ Principle) to uncover and develop the prospect’s requirement
- How to identify a prospect’s purchasing criteria
- How to sell solutions and ‘differentiate’ your offer against the competition – Using features and benefits effectively
- How to handle objections and how to sell ‘The Difference’
- How to use a formula to gain commitment and close resulting in winning MORE business from the competition.