The Strategic Selling Master Class is aimed at Sales Directors/Managers, National, International and Key/Major Account Sales people who are responsible for winning, developing and keeping high value customers.
The Strategic Selling Master Class significantly improves an organisation’s ability to win large and complex sales opportunities with long sales cycles by applying a consistent approach and sales strategy.
This programme helps to develop a strategic selling process and action plan and improves global sales team collaboration to pursue strategic opportunities and allocate appropriate resources. The Strategic Selling Master Class will help give delegates a common process and language for pursuing sales opportunities and criteria for allocating resources to determine when to walk away from resource-intensive deals with low probabilities of success. Delegates will learn how to focus time and energy on those opportunities most likely to become profitable, long-term customers.
Master Class Objectives
- To influence and secure approval from multiple decision makers
- To gain more visibility into the status of important sales opportunities
- To improve team collaboration to pursue strategic opportunities and allocate appropriate resources
- To forecast revenue with greater accuracy
- To increase close rates for opportunities with long sales cycles
Delegates will learn
- What ‘Strategic Selling’ actually is and what impact this has on their day to day role
- How to use the Ansoff Matrix to help determine their Strategic Plan for Sales ‘Growth’
- What impact ‘Market Penetration’ has on the long term growth strategy
- What makes Key/Major accounts different from their smaller counterparts
- How to define and Target ‘Key’ Market Sectors
- How to ‘work’ their own Sales Process & Sales Funnel – ‘Strategic Selling Funnel Management’
- How Key/Major accounts position suppliers and how this impacts on the Sales Strategy
- The importance of defining and penetrating the Decision Making Unit (DMU) within different market sectors
- How to measure the strength of their ‘relationship’ with different people within the Decision Making Unit (DMU)
- How to Sell solutions to different people within the Decision Making Unit (DMU)
- How to present Financial (ROI) Benefits and Solution Benefits relevant to the different people within the Decision Making Unit (DMU)
- How to use the ‘SPIN’ selling model for larger-scale transactions
- How to determine sales tactics and a selling style for maximum profit
- How to Develop an Account Management Action Plan
If you are interested in knowing more about running Strategic Selling for your own sales team or wish to discuss running any other tailored in-company training programme then please call 01772 611115 or 020 7100 1331 and speak to one of our programme advisors. Alternatively, please complete and submit the enquiry form located on the ‘contact us‘ page.
“The Master Class was extremely useful because the content has given us a common sales strategy which will help to master a market which is becoming more and more competitive” (Ralf Wanser – Head of Sales EMEA)
“The Master Class was very useful because it has given me new tools to better understand how customers position us as a supplier within our key market sectors which will therefore help to drive our own sales strategy” (Marco Giglio – Business Development Manager Italy )
“The Master Class was extremely useful because it highlighted a number of areas that can be improved to make selling into strategic market sectors and the allocation of resources more successful” (Tony Edwards – Industrial Sales Manager UK)