Xel Sales & Marketing Business School (Xel-SMBS™)
Summer Intake 2017 (Venues in Preston & Oxford)
Xel Sales & Marketing Business School (Xel-SMBS™) short programmes in Sales & Marketing are held over three or five days and are designed specifically for students who are considering a career in Sales & Marketing or Customer Service and who:
- Are currently studying at sixth form college
- Are about to start their university studies
- Are already studying at university
- Have recently graduated but not yet in full time employment.
If you are one of the above then this programme is perfect for you!
Our innovative Sales & Marketing programme is designed to help you distinguish yourself from other students/graduates by providing you with the practical skills that employers search for. You will also be able to take advantage of a wide range of high quality study support and resources, all geared to rapidly accelerate your professional sales/business career. Xel-SMBS™ provides an excellent opportunity to integrate academic studies with industry-related business skills training. Both the three and five day programmes can also be taken for credits towards future Sales & Marketing qualifications.
- To improve your academic standing and help you to distinguish and differentiate yourself from other students/graduates
- To improve your knowledge and skills that you need for a successful career in a highly competitive business environment
- To gain a competitive advantage over other students when applying for a job in one of the most rewarding careers you can ever be involved in
- To improve your career and earnings potential
- To gain the practical skills that employers search for
- To improve your knowledge of Sales & Marketing to reflect today’s global business climate
- To increase and add to your skills set and build your overall practical knowledge
- To gain the necessary knowledge and skills to make the aspiration of moving into a career in Sales & Marketing in either a B2B or B2C environment for the first time a reality
Xel-SMBS™ professional short programmes in Sales & Marketing have been designed to reflect the current and future needs of employers. Both the three and five day programmes develop the knowledge and skills you need for a successful career in a highly competitive commercial environment.
Why Choose a Career in Selling:
Skilled, top performing salespeople are very much in demand. Whether it be in a commercial or retail environment, any business would really love to recruit a top quality, professionally trained salesperson to sell their products or service (click here to read what one business owner has to say). Click here to find out why you should seriously consider choosing a career in selling.
About Xel Sales & Marketing Business School (Xel-SMBS™):
Xel-SMBS™ provides students with the most up to date, highly practical and cost effective training that money can buy. Click here to find out more about Xel-SMBS™.
Tutors/Trainers and Delivery Style:
Although we know that theory is important, our short programmes in Sales & Marketing are interactive and pragmatic and we apply theory into reality using real life case study scenarios. Our tutors/trainers are made up of industry experts who have ‘real’ and ‘current’ experience in Sales & Marketing as they are all owners of their own successful businesses.
Now taking bookings for the next three and five day programme (Monday to Wednesday or Monday to Friday) week commencing 7th August 2017 in Preston and week commencing 14th August 2017 in Oxford.
To reserve your place(s), please email your contact details (full name, telephone number, email address) to email@example.com and enter ‘Business School Application – Summer Intake’ in the subject line or call 01772 611115 or 020 7100 1331 and speak to one of our programme advisors.
Click here for both the Three-Day & Five-Day Programme Content.
Click here for details of your investment for both the Three-Day & Five-Day Programme.
Click here to download a PDF of the full Three & Five-Day Programme Prospectus.