- To book a place on a programme the total programme fee is required
- On receipt of your booking, an invoice will be sent to you and payment must be received no later than 14 days from the date of invoice, which then confirms the place/s booked
- If your booking is made within 28 days of the programme start date, payment is required by return on receipt of invoice. If payment is not received as stated, Xel Training & Development reserves the right to re-allocate the place/s booked to another delegate/student
- No refund can be given for cancellation or non-attendance. Transfer requests (i.e. delegates/students wanting to transfer to another date) within 28 days of the original programme date will incur a handling charge of 30% of the programme fee + VAT. In all cases a substitute may attend in place of the originally booked delegate without penalty
- Xel Training & Development reserves the right to cancel a programme at any time. In this event the customer will be offered an alternative date on which to attend the programme. If an alternative date cannot be agreed, then the programme fee paid will be refunded in full.
- Xel Training & Development shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect losses including (without limitation) any financial losses howsoever caused or arising from this cancellation other than the total programme fee paid
- Xel Training & Development reserves the right to change the venue being used for any programme at any time and shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect losses howsoever caused or arising from this change of venue.
To reserve your place(s), please email your contact details (full name, telephone number, email address) to email@example.com and enter ‘Business School Application – Summer Intake’ in the subject line or call 01772 611115 or 020 7100 1331 and speak to one of our programme advisors.