If you are going to invest money and time into this programme, you will be doing so in the expectation of a benefit in the future. The expected future Return on Investment (ROI) will therefore consist of the following:
- To improve your academic standing and help you to distinguish and differentiate yourself from other students/graduates in the job market
- To gain a competitive advantage over other students when applying for a job in one of the most rewarding careers you can ever be involved in
- To improve your career and earnings potential throughout life
- To gain the practical skills that employers are searching for
- To improve your knowledge of Sales & Marketing to reflect today’s global business climate
- To improve your knowledge and skills that you need for a successful career in a highly competitive business environment
- To improve your self-confidence which will help to carry you through life
- To become a ‘well-rounded’ individual and achieve the success that you desire
Your investment for the Three-Day Programme is at a ‘student’ rate of only £395 + VAT (normally £1,275 + VAT).
Your investment for the Five-Day Programme is at a ‘student’ rate of only £595 + VAT (normally £2,125 + VAT).
The delegate fees above include refreshments each day (lunch not included), course notes/binders and programme certificate. For this investment, you will also benefit from:
- World class tutors who not only understand the subjects but who are also sales people running their own successful consultancy businesses
- Personal coaching to bring out the best in you
- Small study groups (maximum of 15 people) to help you understand all aspects of the subject
- Access to our Career Advice Service, including referrals to CV advice, recruitment and interview guidance/coaching
- Free personality assessment report showing your ‘natural’ selling style and advice about your ‘ideal’ sales role (new business development, account management, retail, customer service, etc
- ‘Life-long’ discounts. When employed, you will have access to additional Xel Training & Development workshops (Master Classes) at discounted rates* to tackle difficult areas, and provide increased insight into the subject area
*15% reduction off any Xel Training & Development open course (Master class) subject at any time following successful completion of the five-day programme.
To reserve your place(s), please email your contact details (full name, telephone number, email address) to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter ‘Business School Application – Summer Intake’ in the subject line or call 01772 611115 or 020 7100 1331 and speak to one of our programme advisors.
Click here for Terms & Conditions of booking,