Call For Info
Call For Info
This Master Class is aimed at those people who wish to better manage the pressures they face at work and also for managers who have responsibility to help staff recognise and cope with increasing levels of individual stress.
Our working environments are becoming faster and more demanding than ever before and will probably continue to do so in the future. This practical course is designed to help participants to better understand, manage, and prevent stress, allowing them to find solutions, use the tools available, perform at their own optimum level and to enjoy their work and life that much more.
Master Class Objectives
- To provide delegates with a complete understanding of the causes of stress
- To identify the type and level of stress which they may be experiencing
- To develop a positive mental attitude to protect themselves against negativity
- Recognise stress in others and help them manage it more effectively
Delegates Will Learn
- What is stress and why does it happen
- The signs, symptoms and causes of stress
- How to recognise unusual work-based triggers of stress
- How to break the vicious cycle of stressful thinking
- The vital link between our beliefs, perceptions and our experience of stress
- Strategies for managing and combating stress
- How to relax and refresh your mind and body thinking positively and proactively
- Learning how to relax and recharge, anywhere, anytime
- How to use practical tools to prevent stress
- Methods to prevent anger and conflict escalating in relationships
- How to take the stress out of working with difficult people
Book a Course
If you'd like to book this course or require further information please call +44 (0)1772 611 115 or +44 (0)20 7100 1331 and speak to one of our course advisors who will be happy to help. Alternatively, fill out the 'book a course' form below and we'll be in touch.