Sales Forecasting & Pipeline Management
Call For Info
Call For Info
Call For Info
The Sales Forecasting & Pipeline Management Master Class is aimed at Sales Directors and Managers, Key Account Sales Managers and all other Salespeople who need to improve how they manage their sales pipeline and improve the accuracy of their sales forecasts. This Master Class shows delegates how to manage a sales pipeline more effectively and produce accurate sales forecasts that actually happen.
Many sales managers don’t trust the sales forecasts produced by the sales team because history has proven that their forecasts to be wildly inaccurate. Most sales forecasts can be made significantly more accurate by making a few fundamental changes in the sales team’s approach to the task. The Sales Forecasting & Pipeline Management Master Class shows delegates how to ensure the contents of their sales pipelines are good, winnable deals that are aligned with their company’s key target market sectors.
This Master Class starts by explaining to delegates the importance of accurate sales forecasting & pipeline management and the impact that this has on the business as a whole. It then examines what the barriers to accurate sales forecasting & pipeline management are and what to do to overcome these barriers. Delegates are then shown how to use a ‘Data-Driven’ approach to moving deals through their sales pipelines which will aid sales forecasting.
The Sales Forecasting & Pipeline Management Master Class also shows delegates how to manage forecast killers and to use Salesforce.com’s (CRM) ‘Top Tips’ to aid forecasting & pipeline management.
Ultimately, sales pipeline management is a critical activity for all professional salespeople, and better pipeline management can make a huge difference in sales performance. With great sales pipeline management, forecasts are more accurate, sales targets are hit, and salespeople become much more productive.
Master Class Objectives
- To Qualify the sales funnel/pipeline more effectively
- To improve the accuracy of sales forecasting
- To define a ‘robust’ forecasting process
- To ensure probability values are accurate and actually happen
- To improve the definition of each stage of the sales process/pipeline and identify when a sales opportunity ‘enters and exits’ each stage
Delegates Will Learn
- The Importance of Accurate Sales Forecasting & Pipeline Management
- What are the Barriers to Accurate Sales Forecasting & Pipeline Management
- How to Produce Accurate Sales Forecasts
- How to use a ‘data-driven’ forecast
- How to Manage the Sales Pipeline with Large Accounts & How this Differs from Smaller Sales
- How to manage ‘Forecast Killers’
- To use Salesforce ‘Top Tips’ to Aid Forecasting & Pipeline Management
- How Large (Key) Accounts Position Suppliers & The Impact this has on the Sales Forecast
- How to use ‘Customer Relationship Marketing’ to Improve Sales Forecasting & Pipeline Management
- How to Develop an Account Management Action Plan to Aid Sales Forecasting & Pipeline Management
If you are interested in knowing more about running the Sales Forecasting & Pipeline Management Master Class for your own sales team or wish to discuss running any other tailored in-company training programme then please call 01772 611115 or 020 7100 1331 and speak to one of our programme advisors.