The Senior Management Programme
Call For Info
Call For Info
Call For Info
(Three day programme – each day conducted approximately 8 weeks apart).
The programme is designed for area, regional or national sales & marketing managers and directors who have to get the best out of their sales people and keep the team at peak performance all of the time, and who require a practical understanding of marketing and would like to get more out of their marketing budget.
This powerful programme enables sales and marketing managers and directors to gain a thorough understanding of how to release their own potential and the potential of others.
The programme assesses approaches to team management and introduces new concepts to develop the performance of the team.
Delegates explore their own management and leadership style and identify areas for development. They will learn a range of key skills essential for getting the very best out of sales people in today’s business environment.
The programme also provides delegates with a tool kit of practical, easy to implement, proven marketing methods and strategies to increase sales and margins. This is marketing for the real world. Whether your company offers products, subcontract work or a service, the information is fully relevant to all these situations.
Master Class Objectives
- To fully understand the dynamics of team management
- To build successful teams through collective and collaborative team working
- To increase the productivity and obtain maximum results from the team
- To keep the sales team at peak performance – all of the time
- To achieve long term business growth
- To make your marketing budget work twice as hard
Delegates Will Learn
- What World Class Performance looks and feels like
- What makes an Effective Team and the stages of Team Development
- Attitude Vs Aptitude and the impact on Team Performance
- How to recognise different behavioural characteristics of the team and how to play to each person’s strengths
- To understand the values & opinions of others to aid group decision making
- Effective individual and team motivation
- How to determine Management Policies and Leadership Styles for Maximum Profit
- How to interpret their own management/leadership style and how it effects the team
- How to coach people on the job and apply effective feedback
- What makes successful communication and the characteristics of an excellent communicator
- How to work ON the business and not IN the business
- Understanding the Marketing Concept
- How to conduct an Essential Marketing Audit
- How to develop a Strategic Business Plan for sales Growth
- How to assess what the competition is doing
- The upsides and downsides of Increasing Market Share
- How to improve Customer Retention rates & Adopting a Relationship Marketing Strategy
- How to use Strategic Alliances for Rapid Growth