30 September, 2021
This Master Class is designed for field salespeople, key account managers, sales managers and directors who have to make presentations about products, services, concepts and other business-related subject areas to audiences large and small. It is also highly relevant to any other individual who has to present and speak in front of groups of people about any subject area.
Skilled presenters are always very highly regarded within any organisation, and for any career-minded person, presentation skills are a crucial fundamental ability. Yet few seek to master the art – or even to improve on their present standard.
On the ‘Presentation Skills’ Master Class, delegates will learn how to deliver their message effectively and confidently and how to get and keep the audience’s attention during the course of the presentation. Delegates will learn the key skills needed to inspire, persuade, lead and motivate every audience that they speak and present to.
Using proven learning techniques and interactive role-play, delegates will have ample opportunity to practise these techniques and will spend the day honing and polishing their new-found presentation skills to a high level of accomplishment. The theme throughout the day is theory, practical, theory, practical.
Master Class Objectives
- To develop high impacting presentation skills
- To structure and deliver an effective and exciting presentation
- To project a message with confidence and charisma
- To manage an audience effectively
- To overcome nerves and feel more confident and at ease when presenting to large groups
Delegates Will Learn
- What questions to ask before they start – The first stages of planning & preparation
- How to structure a presentation. How to build the central theme and develop ideas creatively
- How to develop the main ‘ingredients’ of the message
- How to control fear and nerves
- How to use techniques which motivate the audience to accept the idea/product/service being presented
- How to use phrases and telling words that the audience will respond to positively
- How to use notes and visual aids to achieve the greatest impact
- How to use body language to reinforce their message – using hands to illustrate, reinforce and punctuate, how to stand and how to move
- How to use their voice. Volume, pause, tone and pace and the importance of breathing correctly
- How to control audience participation. How to answer questions, deal with hecklers and silent members of the audience
- How and when to use visual aids – PowerPoint, flipcharts and samples.