Preview Mornings are designed exclusively for Directors and Managers who are responsible for the Sales, HR and Training functions within the business and who require TANGIBLE RESULTS from any external training and development investment made in the Sales and Customer Service Team.
The primary objective of a Preview Morning is to help you eliminate the risks and costs associated with selecting the wrong training provider to work with by giving you the opportunity to check out:
- The philosophy behind the training offered by Xel Training & Development
- The relevance of the course content (Master Class subjects) to your business and customers
- The style and calibre of the Training Directors themselves ensuring a ‘cultural fit’ with your people.
By investing just over 4 hours of your time you will get to sample the latest thinking, tools and training techniques that are making a real difference to businesses of all sizes across all industry sectors.
Whether your people are new to selling and customer service or whether they are well established, we will demonstrate ways to unlock and enhance the skills of your team, with practical techniques, ideas and strategies to improve their effectiveness and ultimately the profitability of your business!
Xel Training & Development has a proven track record for giving customers the right tools to address key people/business issues resulting in:
- Improved individual and team effectiveness
- Improved staff motivation and retention levels
- Increased market share
- Increased sales revenue and business profitability.
We will demonstrate to you how developing sales and customer service people to ‘excel’ in their chosen profession has changed, how it has become more scientific and a complete educational process, what skills, techniques and tools they need to become highly motivated, effective, efficient, professional and above all else, successful.
During the Preview Morning, we will deliver a sample from the following Master Class Topics aimed at WINNING new business and RETAINING existing customers:
- Selling – The Essentials for Success – Designed for both external and internal salespeople selling either products or services.
- Negotiating and Closing – Designed for Salespeople, Sales Managers and Key Account Managers involved in negotiating WIN-WIN outcomes.
- Key Account Management – Designed for National and Key Account Managers who are responsible for Winning, Developing and Retaining ‘high value’ customers.
- Customer Service Excellence – Designed for people who need to improve their interpersonal and communication skills with customers and generally improve their overall level of commercial awareness.
We will also discuss the following services available from Xel Training:
- Personality Profiling – Designed to determine the ‘natural’ selling and communication styles (Hunters or Farmers) of the existing team or future recruits which helps ensure you have ’round pegs in round holes’ and/or helps you to identify very specific training needs and developmental areas.
Your investment at a Preview Morning is only £145.00 + VAT for the first place booked and £95.00 + VAT for any additional places booked and is fully refundable if training is booked within 3 months of attending the event.
You will have the chance to win over £1000 worth of FREE training on the day of the event and you will also receive a FREE “Hunter-Farmer Selling Styles Report” which is valued at £155 + VAT.
Every attendee will receive refreshments on arrival and mid-morning, buffet lunch and samples of the course content from the Master Class topics presented to take away in a personal ring binder for future reference.
As many businesses see the “green shoots” of recovery after what has been a long and difficult trading period, NOW is very much the time to unlock the potential of your sales and customer service team by refreshing and generally ‘sharpening’ up their essential core selling, negotiation and customer service skills in order to maximise the opportunities being generated from improved business confidence and trading.
Simply Click here and complete the on-line priority reservation form to ensure your place/s on the date of your choice. Alternatively, call 01772 611115 or 0207 100 9890 and book your place with one of our customer service team members.
Places are strictly limited and allocated on a “first-come, first served” basis so book NOW to avoid any disappointment.
What delegates say about Preview Mornings:
“The Preview Morning highlighted how to improve key areas of the sales process and a different way to approach sales. I very much enjoyed the delivery from the trainers. They kept interest and directed the control of the session well. A good blend of facilitation and teaching”
Sali Smith – Churchwood Financial
“The Preview Morning was excellent as it was great to finally find a training organisation that believes in training little and often. One day a quarter gives maximum training value and minimum time off the job”
Graham Norman, Chairman of EVS International
“The training given during the session more than exceeded my expectations. As a direct result, our quote to order conversion rate has increased by 20% over the last 12 months”
Chris Davies – UK and Ireland Sales Manager, Renishaw PLC
“The Preview Morning was very useful because it focussed attention on points that are really important to our organisation”
Paul Monaghan – Director, The Franchising Centre