Next Dates: Friday 24th September, Friday 22nd October 2021.
Timings: Start 8.30am – Finish 12.30pm
Preview Mornings are designed exclusively for senior leadership teams involved in the Sales, HR and Training functions of an organisation and who are responsible for achieving Tangible Results from the training and development of their sales and customer service teams.
Many Sales, HR and Training Leaders want to understand what the ‘sales professional of the future’ looks like and are evaluating more effective ways to build a ‘High-Performing’ sales and customer service team that is ‘equipped’ for a Post-Pandemic World.
By investing a little over 4 hours of your time on the Preview Morning, we will address these points and we will give you a sample/taster of the latest thinking, tools and training techniques that are making a real difference to businesses of all sizes across all industry sectors in today’s challenging business environment.
The Preview Morning will help you to:
- Reduce the risks and costs associated with selecting the wrong training provider to partner with
- Gain a clear understanding of the philosophy and approach behind the training offered by Xel Training & Development and the benefits that this brings
- Improve the return on investment that you achieve from any training or coaching intervention by thoroughly checking out the relevance of the course content (Master Class subjects) to your objectives, team and industry
- Increase significantly the likelihood of getting ‘buy-in’ from your team for any future training and/or coaching by giving you the opportunity to assess the style and calibre of Xel Training’s trainers/coaches therefore ensuring a ‘cultural fit’ with your people.
Whether your people are new to selling and customer service or whether they are experienced and well established, we will demonstrate ways to unlock and enhance the skills of your team, with practical techniques, ideas and strategies to improve their effectiveness and ultimately the profitability of your business.
Xel Training & Development has a proven track record for helping customers differentiate themselves from any competition and for giving them the right tools to address key people/business challenges resulting in:
- Improved individual and team effectiveness
- Improved staff motivation and retention levels
- Increased market share, sales and profitability
- Improved & sustainable business performance & GROWTH.
We will demonstrate to you how developing sales and customer service people to ‘excel’ in this highly skilled profession has changed, how it has become more scientific and a complete educational process, what skills, techniques and tools they need to become highly motivated, effective, efficient, professional and above all else, successful in a post-pandemic world.
During the Preview Morning
We will deliver a sample from the following courses (Master Classes) aimed at New Business Acquisition and Account Management (customer retention):
- Presenting & Selling Online (Virtual Selling)
- Selling – The Essentials for Success
- Quoting to Win (Developing & Presenting Winning Sales Proposals)
- Negotiating and Closing
- Customer Service Excellence
We will also discuss the importance of using Personality Profiling tools given that approximately 50% of the failure rate in sales positions is due to putting a natural hunter in a farmers role, or vice versa.
We will demonstrate how profiling tools can be used to very accurately determine the ‘natural’ selling and communication styles (Hunters or Farmers) of the existing team or future recruits which helps ensure you have ’round pegs in round holes’ and/or helps you to identify very specific training needs and developmental areas.
21 Proven Sales Strategies
You have nothing to lose and everything the gain. Whether after attending the Preview Morning, you decide to partner with Xel Training & Development in the future or not, you will leave the session with over 21 proven sales strategies that you can immediately implement that will help you to:
- Increase sales revenue and ‘profitable growth’ by maximising potential from both new and existing customers
- Increase the number of customers who buy your higher price, even against competition that’s undercutting you by 20% or more
- Reduce and eliminate any discounts that your team are simply ‘giving away’
- Improve your quote to order conversion rate by up to 100%
…AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!
Your Preview Morning investment is just 4-hours of your time and a small fee of £145.00 + VAT for the first place booked and £95.00 + VAT for any additional places booked. This fee and is fully refundable if you book any training within one month of attending the event.
Every attendee will receive a PDF workbook containing notes and samples of the course content from the Master Class topics being presented for future reference. Every attendee will also be eligible to conduct a FREE “Hunter-Farmer Selling Styles Report” which is valued at £155 + VAT.
After what has been a difficult trading period for many organisations, NOW is very much the time to unlock the potential of your sales and customer service team by refreshing and generally ‘sharpening’ up their essential core selling, negotiation and customer service skills in order to maximise the opportunities being generated from improved business confidence and trading.
We are limiting acceptances to each event to just 12 business owners, directors or managers so that you will be able to share ideas with like minded people from other organisations who are looking for maximum sales performance from their team. Places will be allocated on a “first-come, first-served” basis so book now (see below) to avoid any disappointment.
A Preview Morning is a premium digital event, a highly interactive experience (so cameras on please) and definitely not just another webinar. You will leave the session with a clear understanding of whether you would like to partner with Xel Training & Development in the future along with over 21 proven sales strategies that you can immediately implement within your business.
BOOK YOUR PLACE(S) NOW
Enter your details on the contact form below and select how many places you would like to reserve and on what date. Alternatively, call 01772 611115 or 0207 100 9890 and book your place(s) with one of our customer service team members.
Next Dates: Friday 24th September, Friday 22nd October 2021.
See what out clients think of us – view our testimonials and case studies by clicking here.
Book Your Preview Morning!
Get started by filling in the form below and we’ll be in touch!
Interested in Improved & Sustainable Business Performance & Growth?
If you’re interested in booking a Master Class or have any questions or queries then please get in touch! We’d be happy to help!